The Center for Educational Innovation supports faculty, instructors, and academic leaders as they design innovative curricula, explore research-based pedagogies, and create high quality learning environments online and in person.
Thank you to the following UMN faculty members who shared team project information and resources;
- Lee-Ann Breuch - Writing Studies
- Jigna Desai - Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
- Michelle Driessen - Chemistry
- Holly Littlefield - Strategic Management and Entepreneurship
- Sue Wick - Plant & Microbial Biology
We would like to thank the following for their support of and feedback on this site: the staff of the Center for Educational Innovation (especially Ilene Alexander), Sara Schoen, Bethany Peters, and Susan Tade.